The Foldaway BBQ Steel Log Burner...
WildFire log-burning BBQ's available in 6 braw Scottish designs - NEW Mackintosh Rose, Stag, Thistle, Lion Rampant, Highland Cow and we are delighted to welcome Scotland's national animal: the unicorn, to our WildFire collection
Made from 3mm mild steel, these fires foldaway into 6 pieces for compact storage.
WildFire Logburner (mild steel) - Unicorn
- ‘WildFires’ are manufactured in Scotland.
- Each panel is made from 3mm thick, raw carbon steel.
- The colour of mild steel is a mid-grey. This changes over use.
- Steel will weather over time to a natural rusty finish. Use oil to protect.
- Each ‘WildFire’ weighs approx. 17kg.
- Flat-packed and packaged, each ‘WildFire’ measures approx. 47 x 43 x 5cm.
- When assembled, each WildFire measures approx. 40cm cubed
- When assembled, ONLY lift by way of the handles - do NOT lift or reposition when hot/burning.
- For outdoor use only - all parts will become extremely hot when in use.
- Handle with care, use protective gloves and grill lifting tools when hot.
- Be careful of sharp edges.
- Recommended to be stored indoors when not in use.
- The optimum fuel for the ‘WildFire’ is wood.
- Should not be operated or placed on combustible surfaces when HOT