Please note that all custom orders take approx. 14 days to manufacture from date of approval.
The £75 one off design fee is included in the price - Eg. if you required 2 fires of the same design, the cost would be 2 x £140 (fire price) plus £75 design fee. Total for 2 fires = £355.
Please send your image to email@example.com for our graphics team to work on.
Customised Log Burning Firepit
- ‘WildFires’ are manufactured in Scotland.
- Each panel is made from 3mm thick, raw carbon steel.
- The colour of mild steel is a mid-grey. This changes over use.
- Steel will weather over time to a natural rusty finish. Use oil to protect.
- Each ‘WildFire’ weighs approx. 17kg.
- Flat-packed and packaged, each ‘WildFire’ measures approx. 47 x 43 x 5cm.
- When assembled, each WildFire measures approx. 40cm cubed
- When assembled, ONLY lift by way of the handles - do NOT lift or reposition when hot/burning.
- For outdoor use only - all parts will become extremely hot when in use.
- Handle with care, use protective gloves and grill lifting tools when hot.
- Be careful of sharp edges.
- Recommended to be stored indoors when not in use.
- The optimum fuel for the ‘WildFire’ is wood.
- Should not be operated or placed on combustible surfaces when HOT